This cross stitch kit features one of Toronto's streetcars. Whether you love them or hate them, there's no denying that Toronto's streetcars are iconic!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A piece of white 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 5" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- A detailed instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 70 stitches wide by 21 stitches high and involves the use of 5 different colours.
It is made using basic, three-quarter and back stitches.
© 2018 The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!