This cross stitch pattern features a geometric sunset above an RV parked in the best spot in the forest. Stitch your own version of the van life you want to live!
This is a PDF document and does not include the supplies required to make this project. You will receive 1 PDF digital file which contains:
- A pattern including DMC colour names, codes and symbols;
- A pattern showcasing black and white symbols;
- A pattern showcasing colour blocks only;
- A pattern without a grid for your reference;
- Stitching tips for this particular pattern.
If you want to print this pattern, please note that it is optimized for letter size paper (total of 5 pages).
This design is 59 stitches wide by 60 stitches high and involves the use of 15 different colours. When stitched on 14 count Aida fabric, it fits well into a 6" embroidery hoop.
It is made using basic, three-quarter and back stitches.
© 2020 The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!