This cross stitch kit features a reading corner complete with plants and a lazy cat in this cute country home vignette. If you are into the simple pleasures in life and feel like sipping on coffee (or tea!) while reading your favourite novel curled up in your comfy chair, this design is for you!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern featuring coloured symbols only;
- A pattern featuring coloured blocks only;
- A piece of light blue 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 4" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- A detailed instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 48 stitches wide by 51 stitches high and involves the use of 13 different colours.
It is made using basic, three-quarter and back stitches.
© 2020 The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!