The famous Hopewell Rocks in the Bay of Fundy are breathtaking, no matter if you visit at high or low tide! Celebrate the magnificence of Canadian nature by stitching your own version of New Brunswick!
This is a PDF document and does not include the supplies required to make this project. You will receive 1 PDF digital file which contains:
- A pattern including DMC colour names, codes and symbols;
- A pattern showcasing colour blocks only;
- A pattern showcasing black and white symbols only;
- A pattern without a grid for your reference;
- Stitching tips for this particular pattern.
If you want to print this pattern, please note that it is optimized for letter size paper (total of 5 pages).
This design is 57 stitches wide X 57 stitches high and involves the use of 12 colours. When stitched on 14 count Aida fabric, it fits well into a 5" or 6" embroidery hoop.
It is made using basic stitches and a few back stitches.
© 2020 The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!