This cross stitch pattern features a the word 'garden' nestled in an array of beautiful flowers. If you're a green thumb or simply love the calming feeling stepping in a garden provides, this pattern is for you!
This is a PDF document and does not include the supplies required to make this project. You will receive 1 PDF digital file which contains:
- A pattern including DMC colour names, codes and symbols;
- A pattern showcasing colour blocks only;
- A pattern showcasing black and white symbols only;
- Two patterns with alternate designs;
- A pattern without a grid for your reference;
- Stitching tips for this particular pattern.
If you want to print this pattern, please note that it is optimized for printing on letter size paper (total of 6 pages).
This design is 94 stitches wide by47 stitches high (without variations) and involves the use of 20 different colours. When stitched on 14 count Aida fabric, it fits well into a 7" or 8" embroidery hoop.
It is made using basic stitches only.
©The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!