Put another log in, will you? This kit features a cozy cabin scene complete with a wood stove, a comfy chair and your trusted companions. If you love the serenity of cottage scenes and wish to escape for a few hours of stitching, this kit is for you!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern including black and white symbols only;
- A pattern with coloured blocks to help with back stitching;
- A piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 4" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- A detailed instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 54 stitches wide by 50 stitches high and involves the use of 12 different colours. Some design elements extend beyond the 4" hoop on purpose to give the idea of continuity.
It is made using basic, three-quarter and back stitches
©The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!