This cross stitch pattern features a geometric sunset above a tent nestled in the forest. Stitch your own version of the campground you want to spend a night at!
This is a PDF document and does not include the supplies required to make this project. You will receive 1 PDF digital file which contains:
- A pattern including DMC colour names, codes and symbols;
- A pattern showcasing colour symbols and backstitching;
- A pattern showcasing colour blocks on darker background;
- A pattern without a grid for your reference;
- Stitching tips for this particular pattern.
If you want to print this pattern, please note that it is optimized for letter size paper (total of 5 pages).
This design is 59 stitches wide by 67 stitches high and involves the use of 13 different colours. When stitched on 14 count Aida fabric, it fits well into a 6" embroidery hoop.
It is made using basic, three-quarter and back stitches.
© 2020 The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!