This Pigeon Coop cross stitch kit is made, packaged and shipped using recycled and Earth-friendly materials.
This 'Sugar Maple' cross stitch kit celebrates the beauty of trees and woodlands. Each kit includes TWO colour palettes so you can choose which one to use!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- TWO patterns including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 4" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project once;
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 60 stitches wide by 47 stitches high and involves the use of 7 different colours (4 for the green version, 6 for the orange version).
It is made using mostly basic stitches with a few back stitches.
©The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!