This Pigeon Coop cross stitch kit is made, packaged and shipped using recycled and Earth-friendly materials.
This cross stitch kit features a geometric rendition of striking Canadian northern lights above mountains. Stitch your own version of this amazing natural phenomenon!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A piece of black 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- a 7" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- A detailed instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 83 stitches wide by 75 stitches high and involves the use of 10 different colours.
It is made using only basic stitches.
© 2018 The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!