Part of our Ecoregions series, this cross stitch kit features a geometric rendition of the green prairies and endless skies found in the Great Plains. If you love the great outdoors and want to celebrate the beauty of nature for a few hours of stitching, this kit is for you!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern including black and white symbols only;
- A piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 6" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 71 stitches wide by 66 stitches high and involves the use of 11 different colours.
It is made using basic stitches and back stitches.
This kit is packaged and shipped using recycled and eco-friendly materials.
©The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!