This Pigeon Coop cross stitch kit is made, packaged and shipped using recycled and Earth-friendly materials.
This 'Snowy Woods' cross stitch kit features a magical snow fall at night scene.
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern showcasing black and white symbols;
- A piece of black 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 5" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project once;
- Detailed bilingual (English-French) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 80 stitches wide by 61 stitches high and involves the use of 5 different colours. Please note that the design extends beyond the 5" hoop provided to create the continuity effect.
It is made using only basic stitches.
©The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!