This Safe Space cross stitch kit will allow you to stitch a sign letting others know that your environment is one that welcomes everyone, whoever they are. Whether you're a member of the LGBTQ2S community, a friend or an ally, stitch up this design and hang it in your office, your home, your classroom, your store or anywhere else you think it would make sense to let others know that they are safe, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A piece of white 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 6" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- A detailed instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 49 stitches wide by 36 stitches high and involves the use of 7 different colours.
It is made using basic, three-quarter and back stitches.
© 2020 The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!