This cross stitch kit features the beloved Leuty Lifeguard Station, an icon of Toronto's east end Beaches neighbourhood.
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A piece of light blue 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 4" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- A detailed instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 43 stitches wide by 36 stitches high and involves the use of 8 different colours.
It is made using basic and back stitches.
© The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!