This 3-in-1 cross stitch kit will allow you to create your own ornaments showcasing 3 wreaths with festive birds in them (cardinal, goldfinches and robins).
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the supplies required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A coloured pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols for each wreath;
- A black and white pattern with symbols only for each wreath;
- A pattern showcasing coloured blocks for each wreath;
- Three 3" wooden embroidery hoop;
- Three pieces of navy blue coloured 14 count Aida fabric;
- One size 24 tapestry needle;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- An instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
Each wreath is 26 stitches wide by 26 stitches high.
Although small, these designs are not recommended for beginners as they involves various stitches (basic, three-quarter, back stitches and French knots).
© 2020 The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!