This cross stitch kit features Toronto's non-official mascot, the raccoon, foraging inside one of our green organic waste bins!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A piece of green 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 4" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- A detailed instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 34 stitches wide by 50 stitches high and involves the use of 4 different colours.
It is made using basic, three-quarter and back stitches.
© 2018 The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!