Part of our Ecoregions series, this double cross stitch kit features two designs: a geometric rendition of the green prairies and endless skies found in the Great Plains as well as a pattern featuring the silhouette of a bison, a endangered species of the area. If you love the great outdoors and want to celebrate the beauty of nature for a few hours of stitching, this double kit is for you!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make these two projects yourself. Your kit includes:
- Two (2) main patterns including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern including black and white symbols only for the Great Plains;
- A piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric;
- A piece of black 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- One (1) 6" embroidery hoop;
- One (1) 4" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
The Great Plains design is 71 stitches wide by 66 stitches high and involves the use of 11 different colours.
The Bison design is 50 stitches wide by 50 stitches high and involves the use of 8 colours.
The Great Plains pattern is made using basic and back stitches. The Bison pattern is made using basic, 3/4 and back stitches.
This double kit is packaged and shipped using recycled and eco-friendly materials.
©The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!