This cross stitch kit features a geometric rendition of a constellation shining above mountains. Stitch your own version choice out of three famous constellations!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- Three (3) main patterns including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- One (1) piece of black 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 4" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete one project;
- A detailed instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 42 stitches wide by 44 stitches high and involves the use of 7 different colours.
It is made using basic stitches, back stitches and a few French knots.
© 2019 The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!