This cross stitch kit features the world famous Toronto's CN Tower at night in all its illuminated glory. If you have the chance, viewing the CN Tower at night is even more spectacular than during the day!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols on light background;
- A pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols on black background;
- A pattern including black and white symbols only;
- A piece of black 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 5" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- A detailed instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 19 stitches wide by 67 stitches high (not including the stars) and involves the use of 10 different colours.
It is made using basic, three-quarter and back stitches
© 2020 The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!