This Pigeon Coop cross stitch kit is made, packaged and shipped using recycled and Earth-friendly materials.
This cross stitch kit features a sea coast landscape under a blue moon.
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern showcasing black and white symbols;
- A piece of navy blue 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- Pre-cut DMC embroidery thread in 4 colours;
- A 5" x 7.5" oval embroidery hoop;
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 57 stitches wide by 88 stitches high and involves the use of 4 different colours.
It is made using full and fractional stitches.
©The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!