The chickadee is one of the backyard birder's favourite species! This cross stitch kit will allow you to stitch your own version of a Black-Capped Chickadee sitting on a leafy branch.
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A piece of white 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 3" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- A detailed instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 39 stitches wide by 25 stitches high and involves the use of 10 different colours.
It is made using basic, three-quarter and back stitches.
© 2020 The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!