This cross stitch kit features a geometric rendition of three cute little cacti. If you are a green thumb or just love the aesthetic that beautiful house plants bring to a space, this pattern is for you!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern showcasing coloured symbols only;
- A pattern showcasing coloured blocks only;
- A piece of seafoam green 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 4" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- A detailed instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 22 stitches wide by 34 stitches high and involves the use of 10 different colours.
It is made using basic stitches and back stitches.
© 2019 The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!