This cross stitch kit features a geometric sunset above a cottage nestled in the forest. Stitch your own version of the place you want to be!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern showcasing black and white symbols;
- A pattern showcasing coloured blocks;
- A piece of black 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 6" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- A detailed instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 59 stitches wide by 67 stitches high and involves the use of 14 different colours.
It is made using basic, three-quarter and back stitches along with one French knot.
© 2019 The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!