This cross stitch kit will allow you to create your own Christmas ornament showcasing a traditional red barn covered in snow! Change up your family's advent calendar tradition: spend the days leading up to Christmas stitching your own ornament to decorate your house!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the supplies required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A coloured pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A coloured pattern without a grid for your reference;
- One 3" wooden embroidery hoop;
- One piece of light blue coloured 14 count Aida fabric;
- One size 24 tapestry needle;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- An instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 42 stitches wide by 40 stitches high and involves the use of 6 different colours.
It is made using basic, and back stitches.
©The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!