This cross stitch kit will allow you to create your own ornament showcasing a geometric poinsettia in red and green. Change up your family's advent calendar tradition: spend the days leading up to Christmas stitching your own ornament to decorate your house!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A piece of white 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- A 3" embroidery hoop;
- A detailed instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 37 stitches wide by 37 stitches high and involves the use of 4 different colours.
It is made using basic stitches only.
©The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!