Part of our Ecoregions series, this double cross stitch kit features two designs: a geometric rendition of the mountain ranges, forests and shiny waters that are typical of the Cordillera region as well as a pattern featuring the silhouette of a grizzly, a keystone species of the area. If you love the great outdoors and want to celebrate the beauty of nature for a few hours of stitching, this double kit is for you!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make these two projects yourself. Your kit includes:
- Two (2) main patterns including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern including black and white symbols only for the Cordillera;
- A piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric;
- A piece of black 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- One (1) 6" embroidery hoop;
- One (1) 4" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
The Cordillera design is 69 stitches wide by 62 stitches high and involves the use of 11 different colours.
The Grizzly design is 50 stitches wide by 50 stitches high and involves the use of 9 colours.
The Cordillera pattern is made using mostly basic stitches with a few back stitches. The Grizzly pattern is made using basic and 3/4 stitches.
This double kit is packaged and shipped using recycled and eco-friendly materials.
©The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!