This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern featuring coloured symbols only;
- A pattern featuring coloured blocks only;
- A piece of sea foam green 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 7" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- A detailed instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 75 stitches wide by 80 stitches high and involves the use of 16 different colours.
It is made using basic and three-quarter stitches.
© 2020 The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!