This cross stitch kit features house plants and a steaming mug of coffee (or tea!) in a cute country home vignette. If you are into the simple pleasures in life and feel like sipping on coffee while tending to your plants, this pattern is for you!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A piece of sea foam green 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 4" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- A detailed instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 48 stitches wide by 43 stitches high and involves the use of 12 different colours.
It is made using only basic stitches.
© 2020 The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!